Wednesday, August 25, 2010

08/25 WOD

Three rounds for time of:
15 ft Rope Climb, 5 ascents
21 Ring dips
50 Squats


My scaled version:

Pack
Three rounds for time of:
15 ft Rope Climb, 3 ascents
15 Ring dips
35 Squat


Someday I will take the time to learn how to use my feet in climbing a rope. Sure would make life easier. In the meantime I'll kill my grip by climbing without feet. I don't have a 15' rope, so I start seated and climb to a 10' target. I think it is easily equivalent (and quite possibly tougher).

I did the first round reasonably fast (2:10), but then the rest was downhill from there (appears to be a common theme in my comeback). Oh well, my fitness didn't get where it is overnight, so it isn't going to get back overnight.

19:25

Warm-up: 500 su's (jump rope), shoulder mobility stuff, CFWU x1

No comments:

Post a Comment