Monday, August 23, 2010

08/23 WOD

"Nate"

Complete as many rounds in twenty minutes as you can of:
2 Muscle-ups
4 Handstand Push-ups
8 2-Pood Kettlebell swings


So what the hell happens to my handstand pushups when I do CrossFit? They always seem to go in the crapper. I thought I might do decent at this one, fully RX'd. Well, I was thinking maybe 8-10 rounds. I was doing handstand pushups during my hiatus some, was able to knock out around 10 in a row. But now that I'm back to CF they are back in the crapper.

3 full rounds + 2 MU's + 2 HSPU's. Suckage.

I needed to get 4 full rounds so finished it out in 23:06. You know something is wrong when the muscle-ups are the easiest...

Oh well, not the volume that probably should've been done, but fully RX'd... :)

Warm-up: 500 SU's, shoulder mobility stuff, CFWU x1

No comments:

Post a Comment