Sunday, December 20, 2009

12/20 WOD

Three rounds for time of:
15 foot rope climb, 5 ascents
21 Ring dips
50 Squats


I've got a 12' rope in the garage, so started from the seated position. I did not use my feet to help me climb so it was all arms (I don't know how to use my feet). The only other modification I did to this was to use gloves, as my 1.5" manila rope just destroys my hands. Could've used tape I suppose but I'm not going to go all elitist and say that it was any less because of the gloves. My hands were still toast and it was quite a grip test. You know it is rough when one looks forward to the ring dip station... :) My descents were initially controlled but as this WOD progressed it was don't kill yourself on the way down. Rope burn city sans gloves.

Everything else as RX'd. 27:44

No comments:

Post a Comment