Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12/15 WOD

Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps

Well, took some more time off, battling some allergies which were making me feel very tired. I think I've got it taken care of now so can focus again on training.

Oddly enough, haven't done this workout before but need to do it more to bump up my squat number. I think my max squat is 264 so that is pretty weak in comparison to my deadlift (374). BW about 158.

Wasn't sure where to start so started pretty light - too light so I did a 6th set.

156 - 176 - 196 - 216 - 231 - 241

Probably could've gone even a little heavier - maybe 10 more pounds, but probably more like 5. Anyhow, happy with the last two sets and I'll use those as reference points for the future. According to some of the max rep calculators, I was either a little short of what I should be at or right at where I should be at with a 1RM of 264. Next time I will plan a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment