Sunday, March 4, 2012

03/04 WOD

Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:
185 pound Clean and jerk, 2 reps
15 foot Rope climb, 1 ascent


Ah crap, rope climbs... Since I don't know how to climb a rope with my feet, these are killer. But I decided this time to watch a video and ACTUALLY practice (vs. hoping I could figure it out through osmosis). And guess what? I figured it out!!! Woohoo! I decided that if I started with my feet on the ground (no jump), and touched my head to the rafters (11'), that would be dang close to a standard 15' rope climb. So no more seat rope climbs!!!

Scaled the weight to 135#. Got 8 total rounds. Happy with that.

Warmup: 500 singleunders, shoulder/legs/hip mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (OHS@45#, ring dips, strict pullups)
C/D: stretching, Rumble Roller, achilles work

No comments:

Post a Comment