Tuesday, February 28, 2012

02/28 WOD

CrossFit Games Open 12.1

Complete as many reps as possible in 7 minutes of:
Burpees


Ooh boy, so excited to do this one... Um, no. But I know I've done over 100 burpees in a row before, so figured I could do this. Still not in very good shape so the expectations were low. Just didn't want to flame out and do under 80. This burpee required you touch a target with both hands 6" above your outstretched hand. I just learned how to do burpees properly (sprawl vs. pushup) so I thought I might be able to do okay considering my fitness level.

91 burpees

Pretty happy with that. Definitely plenty of room for improvement but better than I expected.

Warmup: 500 singleunders, shoulder/legs/hip mobility stuff, CFWUx1 (OHS@45#, ring dips)

No comments:

Post a Comment