Thursday, March 4, 2010

03/04 WOD

CrossFit Total

Back Squat
Shoulder Press
Dead Lift

3 attempts at each lift


Ooh, the exciting but scary WOD. It has been awhile since I did this and since I have been CFE now for over a month, didn't think this would go that well. My previous best:

133# SP, 250# BS, 364# DL, 747# total (11/4/09)

Figured if I didn't lose too much off of that it would be a success. To my surprise I was able to better that number:

125# SP, 270# BS, 360# DL, 755# total!

The shoulder press was rough with the balky shoulder. It went up so slowly. But it did. Back squat might not have been low enough. But it was close. Deadlift maybe could've gone heavier (previous max was 374). But in the end I was super happy with this. With CFE not only have I retained most if not all of my strength, I've increased my endurance. This is some good chit!

Dr. Reid has completed her on ramp program so decided to ramp it up for her. Welcome to "Linda" or also known as the "Three Bars of Death". But I was going to incapacitate her like I've done to myself on this workout. Puppies scaling:

10-8-6-4-2
75# Deadlift
44# Bench Press
25# Squat Clean


Overall she did really well! Squat cleans still need some work, but deadlift looked good (careful with the rounding of the back) and the bench actually was too light for her. She got through every round without stopping. Will feel that tomorrow, that's for sure. Awesome job! 11:49

No comments:

Post a Comment