Wednesday, February 24, 2010

02/24 WOD

Anaerobic Endurance Strength and Conditioning Rest Day

Choose ONE Of the Following Sports:
Swim, Bike, Run, C2
20min Time Trial:
Cover as much Distance as Possible.


Chose to run on the dreadmill. Why is it that my times on the dreadmill are slower? Thought it was supposed to be easier. Anyhow, calves were fried from the barefoot jump rope and I decided to run this in my racing flats. Walking will be great the next day or two. Was running pretty good but then had to slow down in the last 5 mins. 2.5 miles covered exactly, 8 min/mile pace. Pretty slow considering my best 5K time is 21 and change. I have to start running again outside (not on the track though unless it is really short like 800m repeats).

Not sleeping enough as usual. Really tired. Need to take a day or two off... 6 workouts in 5 days straight. Calgon take me away... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment